Acrylic Repair Mortar
ACRYLIC REPAIR MORTAR is an excellent mortar consisting of special mineral fillers and polymer components, ready to use, with strong adherence ability. It never contains cement. Due to its structure, the adherence of ISONEM MS MORTAR is excellent. It is easily applied in concrete and crack repairs. It is not affected by sun, snow, rain or water. Chemical resistance is very high. If required, all kinds of paint, insulation, ceramic and marble etc. coating can be applied. It can be produced as thick and fine mortar in preferred colors. It is especially used on surfaces where waterproofing materials will be applied, for fixing surfaces and repairing cracks.
· From the outer (positive direction) filling of the rod holes in the basic walls,
· In concrete and plaster cracks,
· Segregation and cold joint repairs,
· In chamfers
· In all kinds of repairs and adhesives,
· Concrete and asphalt roads, parks and gardens,
· Correction of damaged surfaces in factory and warehouse floors,
· It is used in one time with thin or coarse plaster coating with plaster mesh instead of jacketing plaster.
Surface preparation: First of all, the surfaces to be applied are cleaned from dust, dirt, and oil.
Application Method: ISONEM MS MORTAR is a ready-to-use mortar. It is applied to the crack or segregation in a maximum thickness of 5 mm at one time via trowel or if the crack to be repaired is deep, it should be applied in a number of times, waiting for drying between the layers.
COLOR: White, gray and red.
CONSUMPTION: 0,5 kg / m² (for 1 mm thickness)
PACKING: 10 kg PP Bucket
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored in original, unopened, undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store tightly closed in a dry and cool place.