ISONEM DF 9
Acrylic Based Wet Area Waterproofing
It is elastomeric resin-based waterproofing material which is a solvent free, one component acrylic polymer-based. It forms a seamless, waterproof and elastic coating by drying on the applied surface. The coating is resistant to high mechanical strength. The coating like tile, ceramic should have adhered with suitable adhesive on the ISONEM DF 9 which has a high crack bridging capacity. It adheres to many surfaces like metal, wood, concrete, alum etc. very well and thus it insulates floor, groundwater drainage, pipes extremely safe.
- Application Temperature: between +5 C and 30°C
- Colour: white, cream, gray or in preferred colours
- Density: 1,55 g/cm³
- Water Vapour Permeability: 7.6 g/m² day
- Co2 Gas Permeability: 0.4 g/m² day
- Equivalent Air Layer Thickness Sd: 2.50 m
- Tensile Strength: 7,0 n/mm² ( + 20°C)
- Elongation At Break: 0 (+20°C)
· In wet area
· Terrace and balconies
· Can be used indoors and outdoors in any kitchen and similar wet areas
Surface Preparation : Application surfaces should be dry or slightly humidity and clean. Surface reparation and similar pre-insulation should be done before application. 45 g/m² insulation mesh should be used on wall and base joints. The insulation and paint primer ISONEM UNIVERSAL PRIMER should be applied to the subfloor (1: 7 diluted with water;1 part primer, 7 parts water). In 1 layer.
Application Method : ISONEM DF 9 is ready to use but must be mixed well before. ISONEM DF 9 is applied by brush in two layers without dilution waiting 4 hours between coats. Do not apply below + 5°C or wet and frozen floors.
COLOR : Blue, white or grey.
CONSUMPTION : Min 18 m² / kg PE bucket.
STORAGE : 24 months in original, unopened package, cool and dry environment.
PACKAGING : 18 kg PE bucket