It is an elastic, modified bitumen additive, single component waterproofing material based on bitumen modified pure polymer, produced with the latest technology, with excellent properties. It forms a seamless and waterproof coating after drying on the applied surfaces. Thanks to its structure, it has elastic and crack closure feature. It is suitable for use in the insulation of old or new roofs by covering and underground. It is not affected by groundwater. It adheres strongly to many dry or slightly damp surfaces, does not swell or separate over time. It is resistant to plant roots. It is suitable for use in gardens and terraces.
· Density A comp. (25°C, g/mL): 1,45 ± 0,10
· pH (25°C): 7.0 – 9.0
· Viscosity A comp. (25°C, mPa.s): 8000 - 10000
· Water transmission rate (kg/ m. h): < 0,1 CLASS W
· Adhesion strength by pull-off test (N/mm): Crack bridging flexible systems without trafficking 0.8,
with trafficking 1.5 N/mm²
· Permeability to water vapour (m): 5 ≤ SD ≤ 50 CLASS II
· Solvent: Water
· Color: Black
· Product consumption: 1 - 1,5 kg/m² (2 layers)
· Paintable (Coverage) Area: 12 - 18 m²/18 kg PP bucket
• On foundation, shear wall, external walls of the basement,
• Covering on old or new terraces or roofs,
• In the re-insulation of old bitumen or bitumen surfaces,
• On membranes or repairs,
• In roof gutters,
• In the insulation of concrete pipe, brick, wood, zinc, aerated concrete etc. surfaces,
• Protection of all concrete surfaces under the ground against corrosion.
Surface preparation: Application surfaces should be dry or slightly damp. It should not be used in insulations which is from the negative side and on the basement wall where is appeared salt efflorescence. Application surfaces should be cleaned from all kinds of particles, dirt, a bonding agent, dust, mud. Firstly, gap, hole, crack and segregation on the surfaces should be repaired with ISONEM M 03 elastic mortar by using ISONEM D10 Latex as bonding agent. If there is dilatation, it should be filled with ISONEM A4 Elastic Filler. For applications on terraces and roofs, R-3 cm chamfer should be applied to the walls and parapet bottom before this process. In terrace and roof applications, it is recommended to lay an insulating mesh of 45 gr/m² and the application should be done with it. There is no need for mesh in the basement.
Application method: ISONEM MS RUBBER is ready to use. However, it should be mixed homogeneously before application. ISONEM MS RUBBER can be applied to the surface without diluting it with a brush, roller or a suitable sprayer and waiting to dry between the layers. The application should be made in perpendicular layers each time. It is recommended to use the 45 g / m² insulation mesh between the floors in terraces and roofs or on floors with high risk of cracking. Application should not be made in high temperatures or frost. In summer, we recommend that the application be done in the morning or evening. It should be ensured that
the roofs on which the application will be made are given the correct and sufficient slope for suitable water drainage Suitable water drainage. In order to avoid ponding on the roof. It is recommended to use with grout detail in chamfer applications.
Product consumption: 1 - 1,5 kg/m² (2 layers)
Paintable (Coverage) Area: 12 - 18 m²/18 kg PP bucket
Storage : 24 Months In Original, Unopened Package, Cool And Dry Environment.