Sealing Elastic Filler
A4 SEALING ELASTIC FILLER, It is a polymer-based mastic which have feature high filler and bridging. It is highly resistant U.V., sun, and weather, is elastic. Single component. It can be painted. It is long-lasting. It is not flammable. It can adhere to all kinds of surfaces absorbent and dry.
· Type : Acrylic emulsion based mastic
· Density : 1.40 ± 0.1 g / mL
· Shell bonding time : 15 min
· Shore A hardness : 20
· E 100 Module (N/cm²) : 5
· Heat resistance : -20ºC to + 80ºC
· Continuous elasticity : 10%
· In filling cracks before water based paint and coating,
· In dilatation and expansion joints,
· In chimney flashing filter sides,
· Fuga and joints,
· In baseboard, in joint of coatings like stone, ceramic, marble etc.,
· Filling or repairing of cracks or holes,
· In additional joints of prefabricated gutters and facades.
Surface preparation: The surface must be clean and free from factors such as dirt, oil, sludge, etc. that reduce adherence.
Application Method: After the ISONEM A4 package is opened, it is mixed for 2 minutes until a homogeneous consistency is obtained. If dilatation or expansion joint is made, it is recommended that PE filler roving be placed in the joint before the application is made on it. It is recommended to use joint mesh in chamfer detail applications. ISONEM A4, is ready to use, is filled into the prepared surface by using a spatula or by a mastic pump. After filling, the surface is smoothed with a wet sponge. ISONEM A4 should not be applied more than 5 mm at a time.
CONSUMPTION: 120 m.t/18 kg Bucket for 10X10 mm
PACKING: 5 kg, 10 kg and 18 kg PP in buckets
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored in original, unopened, undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store tightly closed in a dry and cool place.