It penetrates the surface very well. By preparing a strong surface, it connects the top coat paint to the surface, reduces the paint consumption and reduces the water absorbency of the plasters. It is a primer that also has a high adhesion performance in water-based waterproofing materials and wall putty applications.
· Density (25°C, g/mL): 1.0 ± 0.10
· pH (25°C): 7.0 - 9.0
· Viscosity (25°C, mPa.s): 8000 - 10000
· Solid Content (% Weight): 50 ± 2
· Touch-free Drying (hours, 20°C): 2 hours
· Through drying (20°C): 72 hours
· Dilution ratio: 1: 7 (1 Part Universal Primer: 7 Part Water)
· Concrete, aerated concrete, plaster, and similar raw walls,
· Old lime whitewashed, emulsion-based old interior and exterior painted surfaces are used.
Surface preparation: Before application, swollen, loose and unhealthy looking surfaces should be scrapped, oil and dirt should be wiped off with water. If the salt release continues on the surface, the application should not be carried out until the causes are eliminated.
Application method: ISONEM UNIVERSAL PRIMER is mixed thoroughly until it is homogenous before use, and diluted with water 7 times by volume. It is impregnated to the surface by brush or roller as a single layer. The paint or insulation product application should be after a minimum drying time of 4 hours.
CONSUMPTION: 100 - 200 g/m² (diluted, variable according to the absorbency of the surface.)
PACKING: 1 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg and 15 kg PP Buckets. 1 kg: 5 - 10 m²/bucket, 5 kg: 25 - 50 m²/bucket, 10 kg: 50-100 m²/bucket, 15 kg: 75 - 150 m²/bucket
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored in original, unopened, undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store tightly closed in a dry and cool place.