ISONEM THERMAL ROOF
Roof Heat Insulation Coating
THERMAL ROOF is a waterproofed and thermal insulating coating that is applied liquidly. The ceramic-reinforced formula reflects 80% of the sun's rays. ISONEM THERMAL ROOF decreases cooling expenses by reduces ventilation requirement. ISONEM THERMAL ROOF roofing protects its flexibility and strength without cracking up to -34 ° C in winter. While It never gets water to inside from film surface applied ISONEM THERMAL ROOF, the moisture inside the building evaporates away from the structure. When it is applied to horizontal roofs, it retains accumulated water, closes most cracks and makes them waterproof.
· Type : Acrylic Emulsion
· Density (g/mL) : 0.85 ± 0.1
· PH : 7 – 9
· Solid Content (% Weight) : 53 ± 2
· Viscosity (25°C, mPa.s) : 7000 – 9000
· Solvent : Water
· Flash Point (°C) : N/A (Not Applicable)
ENERGY SAVING:According to Thermilate Europe Ltd in the UK and Istanbul Technical Univ. test results;
METHOD : The hot chamber test was applied. With an infrared thermometer and using a thermocouple. (Thermilate)
METHOD : ITU test method ISO 8301
· Sample Thickness (Gypsum board+Thermal Roof dry film) : 0.00995 M
· Dimensions : 0.304 x 0308 M · Test Time : 84 Hours
· Air Temperature : 25.04 °C · Temperature of Coated Surfaces : 18.00°C
· Density of Heat Flow : 71.60 W/m²
· Cold Surface Temperature : 13.10 ° C
· Temperature Drop on Gypsum Board/Air Surface : 11.94 K
· Temperature Drop inside the Air Surface Layer : 7.04 K
· Temperature Drop inside Gypsum board : 4.90 K
· Heat Resistance of Gypsum Board and Air Layer : 0.167 m² K/w · Heat Resistance of Air Surface Layer : 0.099 m² K/w
· Heat Resistance of Gypsum Board and Coating : 0.068 m² K/w · Ambient Temperature in Building : 22 °C
· In the test method report of ITU (Istanbul Technical University) ISO 8301, thermal conductivity value was determined as : 0,040.
· Temperature Sensors : Temperatures are measured using thermocouple type probes. Also, infrared light located between units was used.
· Methods and Conditions Temperature : 2 samples were prepared and left for conditioning 7 days.
· Measured Errors : Errors up to 3% were taken into account and the test was performed 2 times.
· Thermal Energy Saving Results : The increase in the heat resistance of 9,5 mm nominal thickness gypsum board covered with ISONEM sample on a blank coating without ceramic beads is 22.8 % in a single-layered application.
· According to the measurements of the Selin Laboratory which is accredited by TURKAK; value of lambda h (thermal conductivity value) : 0,0299
· Thermal Resistance (R) : 0,0650 made according to TS 825 method of measurement.
Concrete tiles, metal roofs, polystyrene and polyurethane foams, mobile home roofs, pebble roofs, asphalt shingle roofs, concrete roofs, roofs made of bitumen and galvanized metal, houses, flats, buildings, warehouses, commercial buildings, hotels, office buildings and factories.
CONSUMPTION: 1 Lt/m² ( at least 1-1,5mm thickness)
PACKING: 10, 18 Lt plastic pail
COLOR : It is produced in all colors in the Isonem Color Chart.
STORAGE CONDITIONS/SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored properly in unopened and undamaged original sealed containers at temperatures between +5°C to +35°C at dry conditions. Protect from excessive temperature and frost.