ISONEM THERMAL PAINT
ISONEM THERMAL PAINT is an elastomeric resin-based, contains special vacuum microspheres, water-based, have vapor-permeability, a low thermal conductivity, high solar radioation absorption and high surface heat transmitting values. Its activity is scientifically proved special insulating paint which provides the thermal and water insulation in the interior and exterior facades. It provides energy savings to buildings of up to 40% depending on the application layers number in heating and cooling energy costs. When the ISONEM THERMAL PAINT with special vacuum microspheres is used as interior wall paint, it reflects the radiant heat generated inside to the interior environment, and when it is used on the exterior, the incoming radiant heat is reflected back to the outside. It is a single component based on water-based, elastomeric resin.
· Radiont heat proof.
· Saves up to 40% energy.
· Applicable to internal and external surfaces.
· Labor costs are low and easy to apply.
· It prevents the formation of moisture and mold in the wall.
· It has water and sound insulation feature.
· It has late flammability and nonflammability.
· Certification : TSE K 127 THERMAL PAINTS
· Class : Cold climate paint
· Covering Power (m²/L) : CLASS I
· Permeability to water vapour (m) : 5≤ sD ≤ 50, CLASS II
· Grain Size (µm) : CLASS S2
· Water Transmission Rate (kg/ m². h0,5 ) : ≤ 0.1, CLASS W3
· Carbon Dioxide Permeability (g/m².d) : Not required, CLASS C0
· Surface Heat Transmission Value (ε) : Min. 0.80
· Thermal paint surface resistance (RS) : 0.0495 ± 1.5%
· Heat Conductivity Coefficient (W/mK) : λ <0.060
· Sunlight Absorbency Value (α) : Min. 0.80
· Wet Abrasion Resistance (µm) : ≥ 5 and < 20, CLASS II
· Brightness : Not required
· Crack Covering Feature (µm) : Not required, CLASS A0
· Impact Resistance : No Cracking & Rupture
· Density (25°C, g/mL) : 0.85 ± 0.10
· PH (25°C) : 7.0 - 9.0
· Viscosity (25°C, mPa.s) : 12500 - 13500
CONSUMPTION : 1 L/m² for exterior applications (minimum 1 mm & 1.5 mm thickness) Maximum 300 ml / m² for interior applications PACKAGING : 10 L and 18 L, 5 L (white color only) PE buckets
10 L. : 7 - 10 m²/1 bucket. 18 L. : 12 - 18 m²/1 bucket.
SHELF LIFE : 24 months in original, unopened package, cool and dry environment.
COLOR : Produced in white or in desired colors.