ISONEM MS 82
It is a very strong synthetic insulation paint which has been modified by special chemicals and polymers to eliminate the moisture and dampness problems in the interior and exterior walls of the buildings because of natural conditions. It can be applied to any kind of humid or dry walls, painted and unpainted surfaces. Thanks to its excellent alkali and moisture resistance, it prevents the formation of moisture on the walls and destroys if there is any. The adhesion strength in all kinds of surfaces is extremely strong, does not swell, high chemical resistance, it is not affected by UV, rain, water or salt. It is used in interior and exterior walls, in basements, in garages or in cellars, in interior walls facing north and in humid areas. It forms a film layer showing excellent moisture resistance on the surface applied. Even if the paint or wall is humid, it adheres very well to the surface. It is not affected by salt water and efflorescence. Thanks to this feature, it is also used to solve the problem of paint swelling in buildings. While ISONEM MS 82 penetrates into the walls and dries up the humidity inside the walls with the special chemicals in its ingredients. ISONEM MS 82 paints do not cause any side effects on the applied surface.
· Type : Thermoplastic resin based, solvent based, single component
· Color : White
· Viscosity (25°C, mPa.s) : 2000 – 4000
· Solid Content (% Weight) : 70 ± 2
· Drying time : 24 hours
· Water pressure resistance (0.28 kg/cm) : 4psi
· On moist walls,
· On painted or non-painted waIls affected by humidity
· On the interior and exterior walls of the foundation
· On the walls of the basement floor
· On surfaces and floors coated with plaster, concrete, alum, etc
· In tunnels, on the walls of buildings facing north
· In the elimination of problems arising from humidity and moisture
CONSUMPTION : 500 - 600 g / m² (2 coats). 1 Kg : 1.5 - 2 m² / 1 metal container.
5 Kg : 8 - 10 m² / 1 metal container
PACKAGING : 1 Kg and 5 Kg canister
STORAGE: 24 months in original, unopened package, cool and dry environment.