ISONEM ANTIFIRE WOOD VARNISH
Fire Retardant Wood Varnish
ISONEM Antifire Wood Varnish is a fire resistant, water based, intumescent and transparent thin film coating used for the protection of the wooden surfaces in the interior against fire. In the outdoor applications, the Antifire Wood Varnish applied surfaces must be protected by water-based wood varnish application. Thanks to its transparent structure, when applied, it provides a surface with a highly fire-retardant performance without changing the color of the surface. If a different color is desired, a coloring agent may be applied to the surface before the application. It is nature friendly. It does not contain VOC and solvent, it is extremely simple to apply.
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES
- Water based, nature friendly.
- Prevents spreading of the flames on the wooden surface.
- With its superior fire-retardant performance, prevents the wood from being ignited immediately.
- Slows down the speed of fire progress.
- Does not emit toxic fumes.
- Provides additional safety against fire in closed and risky places where people are gathered.
- Easy to use. Can be applied with a spray / brush / roll.
· Type : Two-component, water-based
· Color : Transparent
· Density (25°C, g/mL) : 1.45 g / ml ± 0.10
· Viscosity (25 ° C, mPa.s) : 1500 - 2500
· Dust-free drying (25°C) : 18 - 24 hours
· Hard drying (25°C) : 3 days
· Through drying (25°C) : 7 days
· Temperature Time
+25°C ~45 Min.
· Minutes Mixing Ratio : 2/1 (by weight)
Raw wood surfaces,
· Wooden doors
· Interior furniture,
· Historical monuments,
· Finished wooden buildings,
· Hotels, theaters, entertainment venues, computer rooms, and other public facilities
Application surfaces should be cleaned from all kinds of oil, dirt, dust and surface wastes and must be completely dry and clean. Preparation of the mixture : ISONEM ANTIFIRE WOOD VARNISH is supplied in ready-to-use kits according to the mixing ratio. Prepare an amount of mixture to be applied by considering the mixture life. Before starting to mix, make sure that temperatures of the materials are between +15 and +25°C. Stir component A with a 300 – 400 rpm mechanical mixer for 3-4 minutes without dragging air in it. Then, pour the entire component B into component A and make sure that no material is left in component B. Stir component A and B at least for 3 min. until a homogenous mixture is obtained and consume the prepared mixture within 40-45 minutes.
ISONEM ANTIFIRE WOOD VARNISH should be applied by brush, roller or spray to obtain the desired thickness, it should be applied as 2 or 3 coats, wait for 18 - 24 hours for each coat.
WARNING: During and after the application, protect from external factors such as rain, water, mechanical impacts, etc. for 24 hours.
CONSUMPTION : Approximately 0.300 - 0.500 kg / m² (2 layers application) depending on the surface Min. 3 - 5 m² / 1 set.
PACKAGE : 1.5 kg set - A Component, 1 kg canister + B Component, 0.5 kg canister (hardener)
STORAGE : 24 months in original, unopened package, cool and dry environment.
Notes: All technical information given in this Product Data Sheet is based on laboratory tests. Actual values may vary due to circumstances beyond our control
Health and Safety Information: Users should refer to the material safety data sheet (MSDS) of the product for information and recommendations on the safe transport, storage and disposal of chemical products, including physical, ecological, toxicological and other safety related information.