ISONEM ANTIFIRE PAINT PLUS
Fire Resistant Paint for Steel, Reinforced Concrete and Wood Structures
It is a fire-retardant, waterbased paint which is developed for the protection of the buildings from fire and is fire retardant in the intumescent structure that provides fire insulation via expanding. It forms a seamless layer by drying on the surface on which it is applied. It has excellent flame retardant property, it expands via reacts chemically at the time of the fire and prevents the surface temperature from rising to critical levels. Water vapor is permeable. Thanks to this feature do not prevent the breathing of the surface. It is suitable for use in wood, concrete, prefabricated and steel structures
Type : Water-based, single-component
Permeability to water vapour (m) : 5≤ sD ≤ 50, CLASS II
Tensile strength (N/mm², 23°C) : 2
Water Transmission Rate (kg/ m2. h0,5) : ≤ 0.1, CLASS W3
Density (25°C, g/mL) : 1.15 ± 0.1
Solid Content (% Weight) : 64 ± 2
Applied Standard : TSE Construction Materials Fire and Acoustic Laboratuvar Directorate which is accredited by TURKAK, TSE 13501-2: 2016 Fire classification of construction products and building elements - Part 2 : Classification using data obtained from fire resistance tests (except ventilation installations). According to the results of the inspection and test report dated 20.04.2017 / 339190 / 04-17 in accordance with this standard / TS EN 13381-8: 2013 Test Method for Determination of the Contribution of Structural Components to Fire Resistance - Part 8: According to the test results of Test Method of Reactive Protection Applied to Steel Elements,
Fire Resistance Classes : R15-R20-R30-R45-R60-R90.
ACCORDING TO THE TEST RESULTS OF TSE BUILDING MATERIALS FIRE AND ACOUSTIC LABORATORY DIRECTORATE;
Main Layer of paint (intumescent paint) : ISONEM ANTIFIRE PAINT PUS
· Top Coat : ISONEM ANTIFIRE PAINT · Steel Class : S275JR
· Nominal Protection Thickness : 1.5 mm,
· Protection Way : All environment
· Permitted Section Factor Range : 71 m-1 ≤ AM ≤ 453 m-1
· Steel Classes : it is valid for the classes stated in EN 10025-1 (excluding S185). It may not be used for class E steels. The results are also valid for the artificial cuts.
Maximum Beam Depth : 600 mm
The Sides Which Are Subjected To : Being subjected to from the sides 3 and 4.
Design Steel Temperatures : 350°C ≤ Qa ≤ 750°C
EFECTIS ERA - INTERTEK TEST REPORT
· In all places where flammability is desired · In schools, kindergartens, hospitals, theaters, and theaters · Plasterboard wall partitions and ceilings
· Thermal power plants and industrial buildings, factories · Military Installations