ANTI SOUND PAINT, it is an acoustical paint for damping and blocking of noise that is designed to absorb and isolate sound in the best way. According to TS 140-4 Standard, in the results of the measurement and analysis, the applied paint, in 1/3 octave frequency in terms of dB, according to 1000 Hz;
· When applied with a thickness of 1 mm, till 2,51 dB
· When applied with a thickness of 2 mm, till 4.85 dB
It has been certified by the Turkak approved accredited laboratories where it has reduced and absorbed the sound. Water-based and single-component ISONEM Anti Sound Paint can be produced in desired colors. Besides sound insulation, it is resistant to fire due to its late inflammability and non-flammable properties. It is water based, acrylic emulsion-based, one component. It can be used as interior and exterior sound insulation paint in all places where noise is not desired.
· Density (25°C, g/mL): 0,80 ± 0.10
· pH (25°C) : 7.0 - 9.0
· Viscosity (25°C, mPa.s): 12500 - 13500
· Solid Content (% Weight): 53 ± 2
· Water transmission rate (kg/ m2. h0,5 ): < 0,1 CLASS W3
· Adhesion strength by pull-off test (N/mm2) : Crack bridging flexible systems without trafficking ≥ 0.8
· Permeability to water vapour (m): 5 ≤ SD ≤ 50 CLASS II
· In apartments, hospitals and hotels, schools, nurseries,
· In engine and engine rooms,
· In entertainment venues, cinema and theater halls,
· Vehicle and yachts, military facilities, shooting ranges.
Surface preparation : Before application, the surfaces must be clean, free of oil, dirt, mud and loose parts should be cleaned. Before ISONEM ANTI SOUND PAINT application, ISONEM UNIVERSAL PRIMER (1: 7 diluted with water - 1 part primer, 7 part water) insulation and paint primer should be applied one layer with 100 - 200 g/m² consumption and then is allowed to dry for 4 hours. In steel/metal surfaces, the surfaced should be primed with ISONEM Anti Rust Primer (Anticorrosive primer), consumption of 0,250 - 0,350 kg/m².
Application method : ISONEM ANTI SOUND PAINT is easily applied by roller, brush or spray. The product should be mixed homogeneously before using it. Then it is applied in layers of 1 - 2 mm at 4-hour intervals. In the interior wall applications which it is not wanted pattern, we recommend that the application should be with an epoxy roller.
COLOR: All requested can be produced in colors.
1 L/m² (for 1 mm thickness)
2 L/m² (for 2 mm thickness)
PACKING: 18 L PP bucket.
PAINTABLE (COVERAGE) AREA: 9 - 18 m²/bucket.
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored in original, unopened, undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store tightly closed in a dry and cool place.