Fire Retardant Top Coat Paint
FIRE RETARDANT TOP COAT PAINT, It is a topcoat paint which is fire retardant, non-flammable, forms a whole layer with drying on the surface on which it is applied. It is flame retardant in direct contact with fire. Resistant to fire. It is water-based and solvent-free. It is elastic, unaffected by movements. It can be easily applied to dry or slightly humid surfaces. It is water-impermeable but water vapor permeable. Thanks to this feature, it does not prevent the breathing of the surface. It doesn't keep dirt for long years via its special formula. It is suitable for use in wood, concrete, prefabricated and steel structures.
· Type : Water based, single component
· Elongation at break (%, 23°C) : 50
· pH (25°C) : 7.0 - 9.0
· Viscosity (25°C, mPa.s) : 12000 - 15000
· Density (25°C, g/mL) : 1.40 ± 0.10
· Solid Content (% Weight) : 76 ± 2
SUMMARY OF TSE TEST RESULTS
· Average FIGRA value (W/s): 17,24
· Average THR600s (MJ): 0,93
· Value of average SMORA (m²/s²): 10,58
· Average TSP600s (m): 51,86
· Up to LFS line (mm): DID NOT OCCUR
· Burning drops/particles ≤10s: DID NOT OCCUR
· Burning drops/particles > 10s: DID NOT OCCUR
RESULT: ISONEM ANTI FIRE PAINT '' fireproof paint '' test on TS EN 13823: MARCH 2010 standard in TS EN ISO 11925-2 on 02.2012 / 139921 as a result of the test and the test result TS EN 13501-1 / JANUARY 2010 Table B Complies with S1 class d0 criteria.
ACCORDING TO THE TEST RESULT OF TSE EXPERIMENT AND CALIBRATION CENTER PRESIDENCY EX LABORATORY; Reaction of the experiment sample to fire in EN 13501-1 B (in accordance with the European classification) test method: PASSED. In the test method according to the TS EN ISO 11925-2 of the experiment sample;
· Ignition of samples: DID NOT OCCUR
· 150 mm measuring line during the flame test period: DID NOT REACH
· Dripping of samples: DID NOT OCCUR
· Filter paper: DID NOT BURN
· Experiment sample just: MELTED
· Lateral fire spread on the longitude: DID NOT OCCUR
· Fire particles or drops f <10s and f >10s: DID NOT OCCUR
· Smoke spread from the sample into the room: DID NOT OCCUR
· All kinds of plastered, painted and unpainted interior and exterior surfaces
· Concrete, wood and steel structures
· In roofs, in fire steps
· In all places where nonflammability is desired
· In schools, kindergartens, hospitals, theaters, and theaters
· Plasterboard wall partitions and ceilings
· Thermal power plants and industrial buildings, factories
· Military facilities
Surface preparation: It is used as protective topcoat on surface which is applied ISONEM ANTIFIRE PAINT PLUS. ISONEM ANTIFIRE PAINT is applied single layer with 0.3 - 0.5 kg/m² consumption for topcoat application. If it is desired to be used as a flame retardant, surfaces should be clean before application, there be cleaned from impurities like dirt, oil, rust and, shield particles should be cleared. The appropriate primer selection for surface is made according to the following table. ISONEM UNIVERSAL PRIMER (1: 7 diluted with water - 1 part primer, 7 part water) insulation and paint primer should be applied one layer with 100 - 200 g/m² consumption. The primer is then allowed to dry for 4 hours. The appropriate amount of product should be used depending on the type of floor according to the table following the table.
Application Method: It can be made with a brush, roller, or a suitable sprayer. The product should be mixed homogeneously before use and applied on the surface in two coats without reconstitution at 4 hours intervals.
CONSUMPTION: 0.3 - 0.5 kg / m² (single layer application)
0.6 - 1.0 kg / m² (two layers application)
COLOR: All requested can be produced in colors.
PACKING: 18 kg PP in bucket. 18 - 60 m²/bucket (depending on application varies.)
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored in original, unopened, undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store tightly closed in a dry and cool place.
IMPORTANT: The surface should be protected from rain, water, mechanical loads and impacts for 24 hours during and after the application.