ISONEM ANTI-FIRE PAINT
Fire Retardant Top Coat Paint
Fire retardant, non-flammable paint. It is an interior fire paint which forms a seamless layer by drying on the surface on which it is applied. It has excellent flame retardant properties. Flame retardant in direct contact with fire. Resistant to fire. Water based, solvent free. Elastic, unaffected by movements. It can be easily applied to dry or slightly Humid surfaces. It is water impermeable but water vapor permeable. Thanks to this feature, It does not prevent the breathing of the surface. It doesn't keep dirt for long years via its special formula. It is suitable for use in wood, concrete, prefabricated and steel structures.
ACCORDING TO THE TEST RESULT OF TSE EXPERIMENT AND CALIBRATION CENTER PRESIDENCY EX LABORATORY
Reaction of the experiment sample to fire in EN 13501-1 B (in accordance with the European classification) test method: PASSED
In the test method according to the TS EN ISO 11925-2 of the experiment sample;
· Ignition of samples : DID NOT OCCUR
· Dripping of samples : DID NOT OCCUR
· Experiment sample just : MELTED
· Fire particles or drops f <10s and f >10s : DID NOT OCCUR
· Early termination of the experiment : DID NOT OCCUR
· 150 mm measuring line during the flame test period : DID NOT REACH
· Filter paper : DID NOT BURN
· Lateral fire spread on the longitude : DID NOT OCCUR
· Smoke spread from the sample into the room: DID NOT OCCUR
· Sample deterioration or denture : DID NOT OCCUR
Type : Water-based, single comp.
Permeability to water vapour (m) : 5≤ sD ≤ 50, CLASS II
Tensile strength (N/mm2, 23°C) : 2
Elongation at break (%, 23°C) : 50
Water Transmission Rate (kg/ m². h ) : ≤ 0.1, CLASS W3
Density (25°C, g/mL) : 1.40 ± 0.1
Solid Content (% Weight) : 76 ± 2
SUMMARY OF TSE TEST RESULTS
· Average FIGRA value (W/s) : 17,24 · Average THR600s (MJ): 0,93 Value of average SMORA (m²/s²) : 10,58 · Burning drops/particles > 10s: DID NOT OCCUR
· Average TSP600s (m) : 51,86 · Up to LFS line (mm) : DID NOT OCCUR · Burning drops/particles ≤ 10s : DID NOT OCCUR
RESULT : ISONEM ANTI FIRE PAINT '' fireproof paint '' test on TS EN 13823: MARCH 2010 standard in TS EN ISO 11925-2 on 02.2012 / 139921 as a result of the test and the test result TS EN 13501-1 / JANUARY 2010
Table B Complies with S1 class d0 criteria.
· All kinds of plastered, painted and unpainted interior and exterior surfaces
· Concrete, wood and steel structures· In roofs, in fire steps
· In all places where flammability is desired
· In schools, kindergartens, hospitals, theaters, and theaters
· Plasterboard wall partitions and ceilings
· Thermal power plants and industrial buildings, factories
· Military facilities
Surface Preparation : Before application, the surfaces must be clean, free of grease, dirt, mud and shield particles. The surface should be primed with a suitable primer. The surface must be dry before application. It should be mixed homogeneously before use.
Application Method : It can be made with a brush, roller or a suitable sprayer. It is applied in one or two layers without diluting
CONSUMPTION : 0,5 kg/m² (1-2 layers)
COLOR : Can be produced in all colors.
PACKING : 18 kg PE bucket. Min 36 m² / 1 bucket (1-2 layers)
STORAGE : 24 months in original, unopened package, cool and dry environment