ISONEM DIAMOND WALL is a water-based, acrylic-based, high-covering, premium quality paint formulated for interior walls.
· Features solid hiding and easy application
· Resists spattering when applied with a roller
· Provides a beautiful uniform flat finish. Self-priming over drywall.
Density (25°C, g/mL): 1,35 ± 0,10
Viscosity A comp. (25°C, mPa.s): 9500 – 11500
pH (25°C): 7.0 – 9.0
Solid content (% Weight): 51 ± 2
Solid content (% Volume): 34 ± 2
• Residential or commercial walls & ceiling applications where a premium quality finish is desired.
• For new or previously painted walls, wallboard, wallpapered surfaces, acoustical ceiling tile, cured masonry, plaster and ceiling substrates.
Surface preparation: Surfaces to be painted must be clean, uniform, dry, free of dust, oil or grease and loose or weak particles. Remove any peeling or scaling paint and sand these areas to feather edges smooth with adjacent surfaces.
Application method: Stir thoroughly before and during use. Apply two coats by diluting with water at a ratio of % 10-15 in 1-2 hours intervals by means of brush, roller.
CONSUMPTION: 0,20 – 0,25 kg/m2
PAINTABLE (COVERAGE) AREA): 5 kg: 20 - 25 m2/ bucket
10 kg: 40 - 50 m2/ bucket
18 kg: 72 - 90 m2/ bucket
COLOR: All requested can be produced in colors.
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored in original, unopened, undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store tightly closed in a dry and cool place.