· It is mineral based and one component.
· 1 gr has the capacity to hold 600 times water.
· When water enters it expands and becomes a gel.
· It stays in the soil actively for approximately 4 years
· It does not freeze until -60°C.
· Application depth is between 7 cm -1 m.
· It decomposes in the soil at a rate of - 15 per year.
· Once its job in the soil is done it returns to nature.
ISONEM SOIL WATER TRAP ADVANTAGES
· Increases the soil porosity and reduces soil incrustation
· Keeps the soil humid at all times.
· Reduces the evaporation of the water in the soil.
· It reforms the soil structure and prevents erosion
· Protects surface and underground waters from pollution.
· Provides plant growth in very hot and dry climates
· Reduces irrigation, worker, fertilizer and seed costs
· Provides %50-%70 savings in water consumption
· Prevents the damage caused by over fertilization
· Reduces fertilizer consumption by %50.
· Increases yield efficiency
· Improves plant quality
· Seasonal conditions are not required for forestation
· Prevents the death of sprigs and seeds under the soil during winter. (-60 C). Protects the environment.
· Sapling planting, seedling production
· Application on existing trees
· Strawberry production, melon, watermelon, gourd applications
· Plantation care (Grains, beet, corn, cotton, sunflower, potato, beans, etc.)
· Grassland and landscaping applications
· Pot floristry, clover, and feed plants applications
· Mushroom production and a root dipping method
· 3 g/root strawberries
· 8-10 g/root melon-watermelon
· 5 kg/1000 m2 plantation agriculture
· 40 kg/1000 m2 clover and feed
· 600 g/m3 mushroom
· 60 g/mt Length floriculture
· 1,5 g for 5 L pot plants
· 35 g/mt Length grapery and olive
COLOR : Yellowish Crystal Powder
PACKING : 1 kg and 5 kg PE BAG
STORAGE : 24 months in original, unopened package, cool and dry environment.