Disposable Fire Extinguisher - Throw Type Fire Extinguisher
A superior product developed for extinguishing class A, B and C fires ( Europian Classes ) faster, safer and more effectively at the beginning. The only thing the user needs to do is throwing our product into the fire. When ISONEM ANTIMOLOTOV, which is in a special plastic package, is thrown into the fire, the plastic container breaks and extinguishes the fire immediately. It is a liquid extinguishing agent and when thrown into the fire, it releases into the atmosphere. The heat of fire evaporates the extinguishing agent and a chemical reaction starts. By releasing a large amount of carbon dioxide, it chokes the fire, cuts its contact with oxygen and thus extinguishes the fire. In addition, the chemical reaction introduces a cooling agent. This reduces the temperature of the burning material and thus other chemical foams step in and prevent the materials in the area from re-flaring.
· Shelf life of 5 years, do not need any maintenance
· No annual inspection or refilling
· Easy operation; just THROW it, no difficulty, suitable for all ages
· Very light (850 g).
· Suitable for A, B, C type flames.
· Portable, no need to approach the fire.
· Rescue & evacuation tool.
· Does not release too much smoke and does not block the escape area.
· It is environmentally friendly, does not contain toxic substances.
· Fast discharging: 1-5 seconds
· Easily thrown into the fire and breaks down itself to extinguish the fire.
· Does not require cleaning after use, no maintenance required.
Content : Water based
Density (g / mL, 20 ° C) : 1.07 - 1.1
Solvent : Water
pH : 8.0 to 8.9
Extinguishing Capacity : 8 - 10 m² ( Class A )
Documents of the Product
Throw Type Fire Extinguisher Ideal for use in indoor and outdoor areas. ·
· Can be used for any initial fires.
· It is a fire extinguisher which is very suitable for ships, houses, schools, vehicles and military facilities, gas stations, factories
• More effective on initial fires.
• Do not expose to direct sunlight.
• Keep out of reach of infants and small children.
• Do not consume.
• In case of contact with skin or eyes, rinse immediately with water.