ISONEM SHINE FLOOR
· Shiny and hard-elastic.
· Has good chemical and mechanical strength.
· Nonskid surface can be obtained.
· Liquid-proof, easily applicable, easy to clean and economical
· Density (25°C, g/mL) : 1.00 ± 0.10
· Viscosity (25°C, mPa.s) : 500 – 1000
· Solid Content (% Weight) : Min. 64
· Applicable Ground Temperature (° C) : 5 – 35
· Mixture Life (Running Time, min.) : 40 – 60
· Time required to walk on it : Min. 24 Hours
· Full Curing Time : 7 days
· Production and storage facilities, factories, etc. as a smooth surface coating on industrial floors.
· Pool edges, tourist facilities, coastline, walkways, squares, sidewalks, parks, and gardens. · Wet working areas (food and beverage industry, etc.), parking floors and loading ramps.
· Ceramic, marble, and mosaic covered terraces, balconies and wet areas
Surface Requirements : The concrete surface must be clean, strong and with sufficient compressive strength (min. 25 N/mm²) and minimum tensile strength (pull off) of 1.5 N / mm². The surface should be clean, dry and free of impurities such as dirt, oil, coating, surface curing materials. In case of doubt, carry out a trial application.
Surface Preparation : Concrete surfaces should be prepared using abrasive equipment to remove cement grout and obtain an open-pored surface. Weak concrete must be removed, the holes must be made completely open. Surface repairs, filling of cavities/holes and surface correction should be done with ISONEM M 03 Repair Mortar. Concrete or screed surfaces should be leveled to ensure a smooth surface. High places on the surface should be cleaned by sanding.All dust, loose and friable particles must be removed from the surface with a brush or vacuum cleaner prior to application of the product. Before application of ISONEM SHINE FLOOR, surfaces should be primed with ISONEM EP PRIMER (epoxy based primer) with 0,25-0,4 kg/m².
Application Method : Ambient Temperature should be min +10 max. +30 ° C, surface moisture ≤ 4%, relative air humidity max. %70 should be, it should be careful to the dew point. To reduce the risk of condensation or bubbles on the coating surface, the temperature of the surface and the uncured coating should be at least 3°C above the dew point. Mix the component A mechanically before mixing. After adding component B to component A, stir continuously for 2 minutes until a uniform mixture is obtained. It should be mixed with ISONEM SHINE FLOOR electric mixer (300-400 rpm) or another suitable mechanical mixing tool. The
CONSUMPTION : 0.25 - 0.30 kg / m² (Depending on the application method, surface porosity, profile, levelling, and loss, etc.). Min 9 - 15 m² / set
COLOR : Produced in RAL colors.
PACKAGING : 4,5 kg ready to use set (A component: 4 kg, B component: 0.5 kg combi metal gallon)