GLOSSY OR MATT COLORED FLOOR, it is a two-component, resin-based, self-leveling solvent-based floor coating. It forms an elastic and unique layer after drying. It is not affected by UV and outdoor weather conditions. It does not make yellowing, fading or peeling off in time. It is resistant to abrasion. It is not affected by pedestrian and vehicle traffic. It is resistant to various chemicals, and acids. Its adherence is perfect. It is polyurethane-based, solvent-based, two components.
· It is glossy or matte, hard-elastic.
· It has good chemical and mechanical resistance.
· The non-slip surface can be obtained.
· Liquids proof,
· Easy to apply, easy to clean and economical
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS (23°C, 50% relative humidity)
· Density (25°C, g/mL, mixture): 1.00 ± 0.10
· Viscosity (25°C, mPa.s): 500 - 1000
· Solid Content (% Weight): min. 64
· Surface temperature to be applied (°C): 5 – 35
· Pot life (23°C, minutes): 40 - 60
· Walking time: min. 24 saat
· Full cure reaction time: 7 days
· In production and storage facilities, factories, etc. as a smooth surface coating on industrial floors.
· Pool edges, tourist facilities, coastline, walkways, squares, sidewalks, parks, and gardens.
· Wet working areas (food and beverage industry, etc.), parking floors and loading ramps.
· Ceramic, marble, and mosaic-covered terraces, balconies and wet areas.
Surface requirements: The concrete surface must be clean, strong and with sufficient compressive strength (min. 25 N/mm²) and minimum tensile strength (pull off) of 1.5 N / mm². The surface should be clean, dry and free of impurities such as dirt, oil, coating, surface curing materials. In case of doubt, carry out a trial application.
Surface preparation: Concrete surfaces should be prepared using abrasive equipment to remove cement grout and obtain an open-pored surface. Weak concrete must be removed, the holes must be made completely open. Surface repairs, filling of cavities/holes and surface correction should be done with ISONEM M 03 Repair Mortar. Concrete or screed surfaces should be leveled to ensure a smooth surface. High places on the surface should be cleaned by sanding. All dust, loose and friable particles must be removed from the surface with a brush or vacuum cleaner prior to application of the product. Before application of ISONEM SHINE FLOOR, ISONEM EP PRIMER or ISONEM ANTI RUST PRIMER specified in the table below should be used depending on the application surface.
Application method: It should be that ambient temperature is min +10°C, max. +30°C, surface moisture is 4%, relative air humidity is max. %70. It should be careful to the dew point. To reduce the risk of condensation or bubbles on the coating surface, the temperature of the surface and the uncured coating should be at least 3°C above the dew point. Mix the component A mechanically before mixing. After adding component B to component A, stir continuously for 2 minutes until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. It should be mixed with ISONEM SHINE FLOOR electric mixer (300-400 rpm) or another suitable mechanical mixing tool. The application should be made with the help of roller, brush or spray gun in order to obtain the desired thickness.
CONSUMPTION: 0.25 - 0.30 kg / m² (Depending on the application method, surface porosity, profile, levelling, and loss, etc.). min. 7,5 - 9 m²/set (two layers)
COLOR: Produced in RAL colors
PACKAGING: 4,5 kg ready to use set (Component A: 4 kg, Component B: 0.5 kg combi metal gallon)
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored in original, unopened, undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store tightly closed in a dry and cool place away from heat and fire.