ISONEM SEAL HARDENER
New Generation Concrete Hardener and Dirt Repellent
ISONEM Seal Hardener has a high performance, dust preventing, transparent, glossy, multi-purpose concrete hardener, excellent dirt repellent, is insulation and protection material. It is resistant to high temperatures and fire. It is a product of surface strengthening and anti-dusting on concrete, natural stone and similar floors which provides protection aganist stains, dirt, dust and strengthens the surface. It penetrates into the concrete surface and hardens the surface, creates a shiny wet looking surface, is easy to clean, liquid impermeable and makes the concrete suitable for wet cleaning. It is resistant to pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
Contents : One component, silane modified polymer
based floor coating
View /Color : Clear liquid
Density (25°C, g/mL) : 1.00 ± 0.10
Viscosity (25°C, mPa.s) : 0 - 500
Solids Content (% Weight) : 93 ± 2
Brightness (60° Angle) : ≥ 60, CLASS G1
Flash Point (°C) : > 100
Dust-free drying (20°C) : 30 - 40 minutes
Hard Drying Time (20 ° C) : 18 hours
Through drying (20°C) : 1 day
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES
- Prevents dusting as it increases the abrasion resistance of the surface.
- Easy to apply because it is one component
- Makes the concrete resistant to chlorine and chemicals.
- Good penetration and very fast drying
- Very low consumption creating a shiny film layer
- Protects against atmospheric effects that can penetrate into the concrete in the form of salts or gases.
- Reduces dirt retention and the color of concrete does not change with the effect of rain
- Easy to use and excellent wear resistance
- Colorless and odorless, environmentally friendly
- Resistant to fire and heat
· Protection of concrete and other cementitious surfaces in buildings and infrastructures
· Bright appearance on desired floors and walls
· To increase the service life of concrete
· Bright, colorless and suitable for use with visible aggregate concrete surfaces
· Surface hardener applied surfaces
· Alum concrete
· Factory, warehouse, welding workshops, machining centers, car parks
· Shops, shopping centers, parking structures, service stations, hangars etc.
The application surfaces must be dry, clean and free from any dirt, oil, dust and surface wastes.
Before applying on the exposed concrete surfaces without coating in the open areas, the surface must be dry, stable and free from loose and moving particles. The appropriate surface preparation methods are steam cleaning, high pressure water jet or roughening
ISONEM SEAL HARDENER is ready to use. Before application, stir thoroughly after opening the package. Apply with a short-haired velvet roller in 2 coats.
The first coat is applied with a consumption of approximately 50 gr/m2. The product should not be used more than the recommended consumption amount. Apply the second coat 24 hours after the applying the first coat. Before applying the second coat, let the previous coat reach the adhesive dryness.
Once the first coat dries, the second coat is applied with a consumption of approximately 20 - 50 gr/m2. The product should not be used more than the recommended consumption amount.
WARNING: During and after the application, protect from external factors such as rain, water, mechanical impacts, etc. for 24 hours. The product should not be used more than the recommended consumption amount.
CONSUMPTION : 50 g/m² (first layer), 20 - 50 gr/m² (second layer). 10 - 14 m² / can.
PACKING : 1 Kg metallic can.
STORAGE : 24 months in original, unopened package, cool and dry environment.
Notes: All technical information given in this Product Data Sheet is based on laboratory tests. Actual values may vary due to circumstances beyond our control
Health and Safety Information: Users should refer to the material safety data sheet (MSDS) of the product for information and recommendations on the safe transport, storage and disposal of chemical products, including physical, ecological, toxicological and other safety related information.