New Generation Concrete Hardener and Dirt Repellent
ISONEM Seal hardener, it has a high performance, dust preventing, transparent, glossy, multi-purpose concrete hardener, excellent dirt repellent, is insulation and protection material. It is a product of surface strengthening and dusting on concrete, natural stone and similar floors that dust inside and outside places. It penetrates into the concrete surface and hardens the surface, creates a shiny wet looking surface, is easy to clean, liquid impermeable and makes the concrete suitable for wet cleaning. It is resistant to pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
· It prevents dusting thanks to it increases the abrasion strength of the surface.
· It is easy to apply due to it is one component.
· It makes concrete resistant to chlorine and chemicals.
· Good penetration and very fast drying.
· Its consumption is very low and it forms a gloss film.
· It protects against the atmospheric effects that can penetrate into the concrete in the form of salts or gases.
· Reduces dirt retention and the color of concrete does not change with the effect of rain.
· Easy operation and excellent abrasion resistance.
· Colorless and odorless, environmentally friendly.
· Resistant to fire and heat.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS (23°C, 50% relative humidity)
· Type: One component, silane modified polymer based floor coating
· Appearance: Clear liquid
· Density (25°C, g/mL): 1.00 ± 0.10
· Viscosity (25°C, mPa.s): 500 - 2000
· Solid Content (% Weight): 93 ± 2
· Brightness (85° Angle): > 60, CLASS G1
· Flash Point (°C): > 100
· Dust-free drying (20°C): 30 – 40 minutes
· Protection of concrete and other cementitious surfaces in buildings and infrastructures.
· On surfaces that are desired bright appearance.
· To increase the service life of concrete
· Suitable for use with visible aggregate concrete surfaces, colorless and in order to give the surface vitality.
· Surface hardener applied surfaces
· Alum concrete
· Factory, warehouse, welding workshops, machining centers, car parks
· Shops, shopping centers, parking structures, service stations, hangars etc.
Surface Preparation: The application surfaces must be dry, clean and free from any dirt, oil, dust and surface residues. Before applying on the exposed concrete surfaces without coating in the open areas, the surface must be dry, stable and free from loose and moving particles. The appropriate surface preparation methods are steam cleaning, high-pressure water jet or roughening.
Application Method: ISONEM SEAL HARDENER is ready to use. Before application, mix the product thoroughly after opening the package. Applications should be made in 2 coats with velvet short-haired roller. The first coat is applied with a consumption of approximately 50 g/m². The product should not be used more than the recommended consumption amount. The second coat should be applied 24 hours after the first coat application. Before applying the second coat, let the previous coat reach the adhesive dryness. Once the first coat dries, the second coat is applied with a consumption of approximately 20 - 50 g/m². The product should not be used more than the recommended consumption amount.
CONSUMPTION: 50 g/m² (first layer), 20 - 50 g/m² (second layer). 10 - 14 m²/gallon
PACKAGING: 1 kg metal gallon
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored in original, unopened, undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store tightly closed in a dry and cool place.