METALLIC FLOOR COATING, it is a low viscosity, solvent-free, self-leveling, multi-purpose indoor flooring material that provides unique decorative image thanks to its two-component, reflective pigments and aesthetic effects. It is easy to apply, provides a glossy metallic surface, is water-impermeable and hygienic, easy to clean. It is resistant to mechanical loads, wear and chemicals. Suitable for use on all interior surfaces such as concrete, ceramic, marble, mosaic, wood, steel, glass, etc..
· Provides decorative and a glossy finish.
· Resistant to friction, impact, and abrasion. Easy and pratic to clean.
· It can be applied quickly and easy, easy to maintain. It has high adhesion properties.
· Solvent-free. It has excellent penetration.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS (23°C, 50% relative humidity)
· Type: Two-component, component A liquid metallic-looking resin-based, component B hardener. It is solvent-free.
· Touch-free drying: 8 - 10 hours
· Mixing ratio: 3,2 kg component A + 1,8 kg component B
· Pot life (23°C, minutes): 30 - 40
· Showrooms, offices, houses, shopping malls
· All kinds of ceramic, concrete, marble, mosaic, wood, steel surfaces,
· Laboratory, food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries,
SUITABLE FOR INDOOR USE ONLY.
Surface Preparation: Application surfaces should be clean, dry, and free of all oil, dirt, dust and surface wastes. Before ISONEM METALLIC FLOOR application, surfaces should be primed with ISONEM EP PRIMER or ISONEM ANTI RUST PRIMER specified in the table below depending on the application surface.
Preparation of the mixture: ISONEM METALLIC FLOOR is supplied in ready-to-use kits according to the mixing ratio. The mixture should be prepared to be applied according to the life of the mixture. Before starting to mixed, make sure that the material temperatures are between 15 and 25°C. Component A should be thoroughly mixed with a mechanical stirrer at 300 - 400 rpm for 3 to 4 minutes without dragging air in it. Subsequently, all of component B must be poured into component A and ensure that there is no material left inside the B component. A + B should be mixed for at least 3 minutes until a homogenous mixture is obtained and the prepared mixture should be consumed within 30 - 40 minutes.
Application Method: The mixture should be applied to the prepared surface by brush or roller. If the thickness is desired, the second coat should be applied after the surface drying of the first layer has been achieved. For the formation of the metal effect and the decorative image, the desired metallic reflections can be given by the apparatus like a sponge, roller, epoxy roll, butterfly roll etc. within 1-2 hours after application of the product (when it has the consistency that can take shape, close to drying.). The hard drying time is 18-24 hours. Full hardening and physical, chemical resistance in 7 days.
CONSUMPTION: 0,6 – 1,0 kg/m², 5 - 8 m²/set
COLOR: Metallic Floor Color Chart
PACKAGING: 5 kg set (Component A: 3,2 kg, Component B: 1,8 kg)
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored in original, unopened, undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store tightly closed in a dry and cool place.