ISONEM LITHIUM HARDENER
Lithium Silicate Based Concrete Chemical Hardener
ISONEM LITHIUM HARDENER is Nano Lithium Surface Treatment which penetrates via chemically reacts with concrete floors, thicken it up and protect it and it forms breathable, abrasion resistant and extremely hard, clean, intense, resistant inorganic surface layer. It is the perfect solution for concrete floors where long-term protection against heavy wear, bad use, moisture, dirt accumulation, alkaline and efflorescane (salt residue) is desired. ISONEM LITHIUM HARDENER is colorless, odorless, water-based, suitable for VOC (volatile organic compounds) conditions and its use is environmentally safe. It is a single component based on lithium silicate.
IMPORTANT BENEFITS / ADVANTAGES It penetrates deeply into concrete capillaries and forms a permanent bond with the concrete via reacting with free lime. It creates a breathable, dense and wear-resistant protective surface. It creates a stronger, more impermeable, non-dusting, non-staining and deteriorating surface treatment with a better looking (satin-gloss) finish. Reduces maintenance, cleaning, and expensive repair costs. The molecular size of lithium allows for deeper penetration and more permanent protection. Insoluble / Non-expandable Lithium does not absorb water and does not cause the floor to condansate. Easy single layer application. It is not necessary to wash with water. It can be applied to fresh, new applied concrete.
· Appearance : Clean, colorless, water-based solution
· Density (25°C, g/mL) : 0.90 ± 0.10
· PH (25°C) : 11.0 - 13.0
· Depth of penetration (H, mm) : ≥ 10 CLASS II
· Drying rate for hydrophobic impregnation (H, %) : > 10 CLASS II
· Flashpoint (°C) : N / A (Not applicable)
· Slip Resistance : Does not change the friction coefficient of the floor
· Depht of Surface Penetration : 2 - 8 mm
· Drying Time : 1 - 2 Hours
Manufacturing plants, storage facilities, distribution centers, food processing plants, textile factories,water treatment plants, pharmaceutical industry, electronics, cold storage/freezers, beverage processing, chemical processing, multi-storey car parks, aircraft hangars, parking places, transportation terminals , vehicle maintenance areas, office buildings, cafeterias and restaurants, shopping centers, schools, educational facilities, chemical areas, cold stores, laboratories, soil stabilization and so on.
· It is applied on new or old concrete with spray, roller or brush, and at least 5 min. after waiting, the surface is wiped/polished.
· Always test all concrete surfaces for suitability and the desired results.
· It is a structural product. It does not stay on the surface after it has dried on the concrete surface. It is not a visual product. ISONEM LIQUID GLASS can be used if visuality and brightness are desired.
MAINTENANCE : It is recommended for routine cleaning, washing and mechanical scrubbing of soils
with detergent and mild cleaners or water. DO NOT use acid cleaners.
CONSUMPTION : 100 - 200 gr/m² 25 m² /Package
PACKAGE : 20 L PE DRUMS
STORAGE : 24 months in original, unopened package, cool and dry environment.