ISONEM LIQUID GLASS is a two-component product which excellent adheres to surface like glass, mosaic, tile, porcelain, ceramic, marble, granite, natural stone, wood, concrete, screed, galvanized sheet, aluminum etc.. The product which has a high resistance to atmospheric conditions can be used for waterproofing and decorative purposes. Produced in transparent the product has high chemical and physical besides excellent water resistance. It is not affected by U.V and outdoor weather conditions. It does not make yellowing, fading or peeling off in time. It is especially applied as a solution to insulation problems arising on the floors such as balconies, terraces, bathrooms easily and without damaging the existing coating.
· Pot Life (hours, 20°C): 1 (may vary depending on ambient temperature)
· Touch-free Drying (hours, 20°C): 1 - 2 (may vary depending on application surface, application fullness, and humidity.)
· Hardening Time (hours, 20 ° C): 18 - 24 (relative humidity of the air should be less than 80 %.)
· Full cure reaction time: 7 days
· Glass, glass brick, mosaic, mosaic tile,
· Tiles, ceramics, marble, granite, natural stone, porcelain surfaces
· In press bricks,
· On wooden surfaces,
· Balcony, terrace, bathroom, kitchen, stone-covered exterior.
· Ceramic, glass mosaic covered ornamental pools.
· It helps to prevent dusting on absorbent surfaces.
Surface preparation: The relative humidity of the air should be maximum 80%, the ambient temperature should be 15 - 35 ° C and the surface temperature to be applied should be at least 5 ° C. It should not be applied in rainy weather. For good adhesion, surface cleaning should be done very well. Any kind of oil, dust, dirt, rust and similar substances on the surfaces to be applied between the liquid glass and the floor which may prevent the liquid glass from sticking to the surface should be completely cleaned. In tile, ceramic applications, if existing joint fillings were worn away, they should be renewed. The sanded surface provides better mechanical properties for liquid glass application and helps to better adhesion of the liquid glass to the surface.
Application Method: Before application, the two components must be mixed thoroughly and at the given ratios. The two components can react only when the mixture is uniform and complete. The number of floors to be applied for the best performance is indicated in the table below.
CONSUMPTION: 0,150 - 0,200 kg/m² (two layers). 20 - 26 m² / 4 kg set, 10 - 13 m² / 2 kg set
PACKAGING: 4 kg set (Component A: 3,5 kg, Component B: 0,5 kg), 2 kg set (Component A: 1,75 kg + Component B: 0,25 kg)
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored in original, unopened, undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store tightly closed in a dry and cool place away from heat and fire.