ISONEM LIQUID GLASS
· Water Transmission Rate (kg/ m². h0,5): ≤ 0.1, CLASS W3
· Permeability to water vapour (m): 5≤ sD ≤ 50, CLASS II
· Mixture life (hours, 20 ° C): 1 (depends on ambient temperature)
· Mixing Ratio (by weight): 7 portions of Liquid Glass A Component / 1 portion of Liquid Glass B Component
· Drying Time (hours, 20°C): 4 – 8 (It may vary depending on the application fullness and moisture)
· Curing Time (hours, 20°C): 18 - 24 (relative humidity of the air must be less than 80%)
· Full cure reaction time: 7 days.
· Glass, glass brick, mosaic, mosaic tile,
· Tiles, ceramics, marble, granite, natural stone, porcelain surfaces
· In press bricks,
· On wooden surfaces,
· Balcony, terrace, bathroom, kitchen, stone-covered exterior.
· Ceramic, glass mosaic covered ornamental pools.
· It helps to prevent dusting on absorbent surfaces.
· Wide usage area.
Surface Preparation : The relative humidity of the air should be maxiumum 80%, the ambient temperature should be 15 - 35 ° C and the surface temperature to be applied should be at least 5 ° C. It should not be applied in rainy weather. For good adhesion, surface cleaning should be done very well. Any kind of oil, dust, dirt, rust and similar substances on the surfaces to be applied between the liquid glass and the floor which may prevent the liquid glass from sticking to the surface should be completely cleaned. On the old painted surfaces where the liquid glass application will be made, the paint should be completely removed if it is damaged and flakes formed. The sanded surface provides better mechanical properties for liquid glass application and helps to better adhesion of the liquid glass to the surface.
Application Method : Before application, the two components must be mixed thoroughly and at the given ratios. The two components can only react when they are uniform and complete. Waiting times between coats must be 24 - 48 hours / 20 ° C, 2 or 3 coats for best performance.
PACKAGING : Component A: 3,5 kg, Component B: 0,5 kg.
CONSUMPTION : 0,15 - 0,20 kg/m² (one coat). 20 - 26 m² / set
SHELF LIFE : 2 years from the date of production as tightly closed packaging covers in dry and cool environments away from heat and fire.