Solvent Free Epoxy Based Coating
SOLVENT-FREE EPOXY BASED COATING, the interior surface coating system which is solvent-free epoxy resin-based, very high chemical, and physical resistance coatings creating and can be applied in the form of thick coats, developed for protection to concrete and metal surfaces against chemical and physical external effects.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS (23°C, 50% relative humidity)
· Mixing ratio: 4 kg component A + 1 kg component B
· Permeability to water vapour (m): SD> 50
· Pot life (23°C, minutes): 30 - 40
· Density (25°C, g/mL, mixture): 1.55 ± 0.10
· Dust-free drying: 1,5 - 2 hours
· Touch-free drying: 6 hours
· Physical and chemical resistance: 7 days
, CLASS III · Through Drying : 3 days,
· In industrial facilities, factories, refineries, pharmaceutical, and food production areas, hospitals, schools, stores, warehouses,
· It is used as a durable long-life coating in acid production plants, chemical factories, laboratories, automotive industry areas, treatment plants, water tanks, metal, and concrete floors and walls.
For the concrete surface: Concrete surfaces must be free of all oil, dirt, dust and loose material, contamination and must be completely dry and clean. For new poured concrete surfaces, the drying time 21 days should be waited, after of concrete set, the application should be started. Before the application of ISONEM FLOOR 2K, the surface should be primed with ISONEM EP Primer (epoxy-based primer) with a consumption of 0,250 - 0,400 kg/m².
For the steel and metal surface: If there is old epoxy paint on the surface and cannot be removed, the surface of the old paint should be roughened with sandpaper and cleaned with solvent. Before ISONEM FLOOR 2K application, the surface should be primed with ISONEM Anti Rust Primer (Anticorrosive Primer) with a consumption of 0,250 - 0,400 kg/m².
Preparation of the mixture: First, open the box of the solvent-free paint (component A) and stir for a few minutes. Then, by adding the hardener (B-Component), the mixture is mixed for a further two minutes until the mixture is homogeneous. It is very important to mix the material in the specified mixing ratio.
Application Method: The mixture is applied to the prepared surface with a brush, roller or a suitable sprayer. The second layer application should be made as soon as the first layer dry, before exceed 24 hours. The application must always be in the same direction.
CONSUMPTION: 1 kg / m² (2 layers), min. 5 m²/canister
COLOR: Produced in RAL colors
PACKAGING: 5 kg set (Solvent-free epoxy paint 4 kg canister, hardener 1 kg canister)
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored in original, unopened, undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store tightly closed in a dry and cool place.