ISONEM EP PRIMER
Two-Component Solvent Free Epoxy Resin Based Primer
ISONEM EP PRIMER is an epoxy resin based, two parts, clear and hygienic primer materiaI.It is easy to apply, it has perfect adherence.It has low viscosity and moisture tolerance and very good penetration. It increases the concrete strength by filling the capillary cavities of the concrete floors and acts as an adherence bridge for the epoxy or polyurethane top coat paints and coatings.
· Density (25°C, g/mL) : 1.0 ± 0.10
· Water Transmission Rate (kg/m². h0,5 ) : ≤ 0.1, CLASS W3
· Permeability to water vapour (m) : sD > 50, CLASS III
· Tensile strength (28 days) : 90 kg/cm²
· Surface temperature to be applied (C°) : 10 - 30
· Pot life (23°C, minutes) : 30 - 40
· Touch drying time (h) : 8 - 10
· Re-coating time (h) : 18 – 48
- On steel or concrete.
- Reservoir coatings.
- Bund linings.
- Food production areas.
- Cleanroom floors and walls.
- Pipe linings.
- Metal tank coating and lining.
- Nuclear industries.
- Process areas
CONSUMPTION : 0,250 - 0,4 kg/m² (It may change according to application conditions.) 12,5 - 20 m² / 1 set
COLOR : A: Transparent B: Brown liquid
PACKAGING : 5 kg set (A Component: 3,1 kg canister, B Component: 1,9 kg canister)
STORAGE : 24 months in original, unopened package, cool and dry environment. Opened packages should be used within 1 week under appropriate storage conditions without mixing with components A and B.