ISONEM ASPHALT PAINT
· The special cement and acrylic resin based paint adhere well to the asphalt and the colored appearance remains for years.
· Thanks to the hardener in the special cement, the asphalt surface hardens and the abrasion resistance of the asphalt increases threefold compared to normal asphalt.
· Thanks to its special paint, the asphalt maintains its durability up to -30°C to + 70°C, the joints retain their initial appearance.
· Special asphalt paint does not feel the burning heat of the asphalt because it reflects the sun's rays.
· Thanks to special paint applied to the existing asphalt coating, it provides insulation and water insulation.
· Surface which Asphalt Paint was previously applied can be repainted with the same or different colors upon request.
· The lifetime of the coating lasts much longer than concrete and asphalt due to the polymers and natural materials in the paint
- Parking Lots
- Paths of Accessibility
- Retail Entrances
- Residential Areas
6.5 kg of colored liquid component (B Component) in the upper compartment of the plastic pail is taken into a clean container and mixed for 1-2 minutes at low s peed. 1.5 liters of water is added to the mixture and 16.5 kg of powder component (A Component) is added slowly to the liquid mixture under mixing with 400-500 revolutions drill and mixed well for 3-5 minutes until the mixture is homogenous. The paint is sprayed on the surface of the asphalt with a double-stage pump connected to the 110 PSI air compressor and the sprayer depending on its coverage as one or two coats. The paint spread on the surface using the brush in order to remove the appearing black color. Finally, if protective lacker and varnish are required in the application, final polishing can be performed by using ISONEM ASPHALT PAINT SEALER (1 to 2 dilution). In applications, the thickness of the layer reaches 0.5 mm in one coat and 1 mm in two layers.
PACKAGE: 23 kg set in two-pack PE bucket (A Component: 16,5 kg powder component, B Component : 6,5 kg liquid component)
COLOR : ISONEM Asphalt is produced in standard colors in the Asphalt Paint-Hybrid color chart.
CONSUMPTION : 1 - 1,5 kg/m² (2 coats). 15 - 23 m²/set (in 2 coats)
STORAGE : 24 months in original, unopened package, cool and dry environment.