ISONEM DF 9
Acrylic Based Wet Room Waterproofing
Drying on the applied surface, it forms a jointless and waterproof elastic coating. The coating is resistant to mechanical strength. with high crack bridging capacity, can be adhered onto any surface with the appropriate adhesive. metal, plastic, wood, concrete, screed etc. Thus, it insulates floors, water outlets, pipes extremely safe.
- Application Temperature: between +5 C and 30°C
- Colour: white, cream, gray or in preferred colours
- Density: 1,55 g/cm³
- Water Vapour Permeability: 7.6 g/m² day
- Co2 Gas Permeability: 0.4 g/m² day
- Equivalent Air Layer Thickness Sd: 2.50 m
- Tensile Strength: 7,0 n/mm² ( + 20°C)
- Elongation At Break: 0 (+20°C)
- In wet rooms
- In bathrooms, Wcs
- In terraces and balconies
- In kitchen and similar place etc
- is suitable for use indoors and outdoors
APPLICATIOUN INSTRUCTIONS: The application surfaces must be dry or slightly moist and clean. The surface repairs and preparation prior to the insulation must be completed on the application surfaces. In junctions of walls and bases, ISONEM GS 98 net reinforces must be used. ISONEM DF 9 is ready to use but must be well mixed before use. If there are materials preventing the adhesion such as dust, dirt etc, ISONEM UNIVERSEL PRIMER, must be applied on the sub-floor.
APPLICATION TYPE: ISONEM DF 9 is applied in two layers for 4 hours of intervals without dilution by brush. Surface should be protected for h as 4 hours against water after application. Application shouldn’t be done under 5°C and wet or frozen surfaces.
CONSUMPTION: 1 kg/m² (primer + 2 layers)
PACKING TYPE: 18 kg plastic pail
STORAGE CONDITIONS/SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored properly in unopened and undamaged original sealed containers at temperatures between +5°C to +35°C at dry conditions. Protect from excessive temperature and frost.
CLEANING OF TOOLS: After application, with water