ISONEM BE 89 2K
Two Component Bitumen Based Liquid Membrane Waterproofing
ISONEM BE 89 2K is a two component bitumen + cement-based, flexible and quick-drying water-based liquid membrane. Its elasticity and strength are reinforced with various admixtures and polymers. After evaporation of the water within, by sticking firmly to the applied surface, it creates an elastic coating resistant to water and humidity.
- Content: Bitumen Emulsion+ Cement
- Thinning: Water
- Density of Mixture: 1,2 g/ml
- Application Temperature: between +5°C – +35°C
- Curing time: Touch Dry: 1 - 2 hours
- Through Dry: 4 – 5 hours
- Creates a jointless and continiuous insulation layer.
- As it is water-based, it is also environmentally friendly.
- As it does not contain flammable and toxic substances, it can be used indoors safely.
- As it includes water in its mixture, it provides a good adhesion, even if the surface is moist.
- Permanent elasticity.
- High-capacity of crack filling.
- It is cold applied; does not require heating and thinning.
- ISONEM BE 89 2K, is used in insulations of all horizontal and vertical surfaces, foundations, exterior walls of cellar and basement, indoor wet volumes such as bathroom, kitchen, toilet, leakage water.
- In insulation applications where it is necessary to resist high-pressure water, it is used with equipment, like insulation fiber mesh etc.
ISONEM BE 89-2K is cold applied. The powder component in upper part is poured into the liquid component and is mixed with a low speed mixer until there no visible lumps remain. After mixing, it can be applied with a brush or trowel. Depending on the weather conditions, it dries out in approximately 1 or 2 hours. It can be applied on moist but not wet surfaces. It must not be applied in rainy weather or low temperatures below +5 degrees. It must be applied in two- layers at least and before a layer dries out, the other must not be applied.
CONSUMPTION: At least two- layered application is done. For each layer, 1,25 - 2 kg/m²
PACKING: Total net 24 kg combi plastic buckets (18 kg liquid in the lower part + 6 kg powder in the upper part).
STORAGE CONDITIONS/SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored properly in unopened and undamaged original sealed containers at temperatures between +5°C to +35°C at dry conditions. Protect from excessive temperature and frost.