ISONEM SOIL WATER TRAP
It is an easy to use, superb water absorber (can absorb water up to 600 times its volume) soil additive. It is a polymer manufactured especially for frequently irrigated and high water consumption locations, gardens, glasshouses and landscaping works. With this polymer which traps rain and irrigation waters in its body and absorb 600 times of its volume, the water is held before it drains off the soil and constitutes a natural and long term water tank base for plants and trees.
- 1 gr has the capacity to hold 600 times water.
- When water enters it expands and becomes a gel. – It stays in the soil actively for approximately
- 4 years
- Water absorption rate is approximately 1 hour.
- Watering duration is up to 1 hour.
- It does not freeze until -60°C.
- Application depth is between 7cm-1 m
- It decomposes in the soil at a rate of -15 per year. Once its job in the soil is done it returns to the nature.
ISONEM SOIL WATER TRAP ADVANTAGES:
- Increases the soil porosity and reduces soil incrustation
- Keeps the soil humid at all times.
- Reduces the evaporation of the water in the soil.
- It reforms the soil structure and prevents erosion
- Protects surface and underground waters from pollution.
- Provides plant growth in very hot and dry climates
- Reduces irrigation, worker, fertilizer and seed costs
- Provides %50-%70 savings in water consumption
- Prevents the damage caused by over fertilization
- Reduces fertilizer consumption by %50.
- Increases yield efficiency •Improves plant quality
- Seasonal conditions are not required for forestation
- Prevents the death of sprigs and seeds under the soil during winter. (-60 C). Protects the environment.
- Is effective for fighting against nematod and fungus that attack the roots.
- Sapling planting, seedling production
- Application on exiting trees
- Strawberry production, melon, watermelon, gourd applications
- Plantation care (Grains, hashish, beet, corn, cotton, sunflower, potato, beans, etc.)
- Grassland and landscaping applications
- Cut floristry
- Pot floristry, clover and feed plants applications
- Mushroom production and root dipping method
PACKING: 5 kg PE bucket
CONSUMPTION: 2 Strawberries (3 gr/root), Melon-Watermelon (8-10 gr/root), plantation agriculture (5kg/1000m ), Clover and feed 2 (40kg/1000m ), mushroom (600gr/m3) cut floristry (60 gr/mtLenght).pot plants (1,5gr for 5lt), grapery and olive (35 gr/mtLenght)
STORAGE CONDITIONS/SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored properly in unopened and undamaged original sealed containers at temperatures between +5°C to +35°C at dry conditions. Protect from excessive temperature and frost.