ISONEM LITHIUM HARDENER
Lithium Based Concrete Chemical Hardener, Sealer And Densifier
ISONEM LITHIUM HARDENER is a Nano Lithium surface treatment that both penetrates and seals by reacting chemically to the concrete surface forming a clear, dense, durable and hard inorganic topical surface layer that is breathable, abrasion-resistant, and extremely hard. It is excellent for concrete floors needing long-term protection against heavy wear and abuse, moisture, dirt and grime buildup, as well as protection against chemicals, alkalinity and efflorescence (salt residue.) ISONEM LITHIUM HARDENER is a colorless, odorless water-based solution that is V.O.C. compliant and environmentally safe to use.
IMPORTANT BENEFITS / ADVANTAGES:
- • Penetrates deep inside the concrete capillaries chemically reacting with the free lime forming a permanent insoluble bond with the concrete.
- • Forms a protective surface layer that is breathable, dense and abrasion resistant.
- • Creates a stronger, more impenetrable, and better-looking finish (satin – glossy) that is dust-proof, resistant to staining and deterioration.
- • Reduces maintenance, cleaning costs and costly repairs.
- • Molecular size of Lithium provides for deeper penetration more permanent protection.
- • Non-soluble / Non-expansive Lithium will not absorb water or cause the floor to sweat
- • Will not scratch or peel.
- • Easy one coat application. No water wash required.
- • Can be applied on old or fresh, newly toweled concrete and tilt-up construction slabs.
- • Form: Clear, water-based solution
- • Active Ingredients: 100% of total solids
- • Specific Gravity: 1,11
- • pH: 11,0
- • Flash Point: N/A
- • Slip Resistance: Does not change floor friction coefficient
- • Depth of Surface Penetration: 2-8mm
- • Drying Time: 1 – 2 hours
- • Shelf Life: 1 year in factory sealed container
Manufacturing plants, Warehouse storage facilities, Distribution centers, Food processing plants, Textile mills, Wastewater treatment plants, Pharmaceutical, Electronic, Cold Storage / Freezers, Beverage processing, Chemical processing, Parking garages, Aircraft hangars, Parking decks, Transportation terminals, Vehicle maintenance areas, Business office buildings, Cafeterias/restaurants, Retail & shopping centers, Schools/ education facilities, Chemical areas, Cold storage, Laboratories, etc.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES & INSTRUCTIONS:
Application by spray, roller or brush to new or old concrete (Always test each concrete surface for suitability and desired results. Let surface dry before inspection and approval of desired application.)
MAINTENANCE: Routine sweeping, mopping, washing and mechanical scrubbing of floors with mild conventional cleaners and detergents or water is recommended. DO NOT USE Acid based cleaners
CONSUMPTION: 100 – 200 gr/m2 (depends on absorbency and porosity of the substrate.)
PACKAGE: 5 lt, 10 lt, 20 lt PE Barrel
STORAGE CONDITIONS/SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored properly in unopened and undamaged original sealed containers at temperatures between +5°C to +35°C at dry conditions. Protect from excessive temperature and frost.